Do you need instant communication among project team members and management? Are your project teams spread out across multiple locations? Do your people need to access project, task or resource status any time, from any place? Do you need a completely scalable approach to managing many projects with many users?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, ProChain Enterprise may be for you. It is a powerful, multi-user, web-based application that provides simple to use, reliable reporting and updating for projects, resources and tasks.
ProChain Enterprise will allow people in your organisation to:
- Work with existing Microsoft Project schedules.
- Generate cross-project reports.
- Manage tasks and projects more simply and easily without additional tools like Microsoft® Project.
- Prioritize and synchronize large portfolios of projects.
- Manage large programs composed of many components.
- Create graphical buffer status and resource usage reports.
- Drill down with one click to see additional project and task details.
- Use task checklists to manage details without getting lost in them.
- Identify issues quickly with buffer and task stoplight indicators.
- Customize and share your views with others.
- Track actual task dates and record status comments.
- Assign permissions based on projects, tasks, and resources.
- Attach user documents to projects and tasks.
- Faster and even greater usability.
- Dashboard views that provide tailored heads-up displays.
- Extended portfolio management capabilities and views.
- Support for non-Western character sets.
- Support for 64-bit systems.
- Improved task prioritisation and project impact metrics.
- Additional task and checklist functionality.
- Enhanced views, historical data, and resource statistics.
- Support for Microsoft Project 2016 & 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- ProChain Enterprise can be installed on computers running Windows 64-bit versions 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or 10.1 or provided as an SAAS cloud based application.
- Supports SQL Server database systems.