ProChain® Project Scheduling is a powerful scheduling and decision support tool which aids the understanding, implementation and institutionalisation of the Critical Chain improvement concepts. ProChain Solutions was the first company to sell Critical Chain scheduling tools. Now with a 12th generation product, tens of thousands of users in thousands of organisations worldwide and a repeatable, high impact implementation process, we believe we provide the best Critical Chain solution for creating realistic, easy to maintain project plans, resolving conflicts, focusing on key tasks, accurately tracking project status and getting predictable results in the shortest of times.
- Full support for advanced modelling capabilities including start-start and finish-finish links, lag times and task calendars.
- Advanced Fever Chart displays
- Integrated resource load levelling
- Dynamic automated buffer creation and status updating.
- Powerful network analysis and debugging.
- Fully integrated with Microsoft® Project.
- Automatic PERT and Gantt task arrangement.
- Extensive manuals and on-line help.
- Phone and email support.
- A new Network Differences report allows you to see instantly what’s changed.
- Full support for Microsoft Project 2016.
- Dramatic improvements to Fever Charts including displays for multiple endpoints.
- Fast scheduling and what-if analysis.
- Improved support for all phases of network building, updating and execution.
- Enhanced buffer calculations.
- Expanded network analysis capabilities for tasks and buffers.
- Support for non-English versions of Microsoft Project and Windows.
- Improved resource graphing.
- Task checklists with optional resource and duration assignments.
Please contact us if you have questions about version 12 or about upgrading from older versions.
- Windows: 64-bit or 32-bit 10, 8.1, 8 or 7; 32-bit Vista.
- Microsoft® Project 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 (Standard or Professional, 32-bit or 64-bit).
- 50 to 100 MB hard disk space (depending on your current configuration).