Did you know that Critical Chain is now the choice of many top organisations and the list is increasing fast? Here are some of the reasons.....
Market demands bring more and more pressure on organisations to deliver projects even quicker, without compromising quality and within financial parameters.
However, typically projects are delivered late and/or over budget and/or decreased in scope.
Sound like your problems? – Well they are being faced by many organisations now.
Do you think these problems can be fixed unless the key core issues driving them are understood and comprehensively tackled?
We not only know what the problems are but we know how to overcome them.
If you also want to understand the causes and to overcome these problems then start seriously looking at the Critical Chain way of managing projects with us.
Critical Chain is an approach to project management that draws from the Theory of Constraints.
It builds on traditional project management by greatly improving:
- Project visibility - “Where are we and what’s coming?”.
- What-if decision making - “What are our options and what is the impact of changing the plan?”.
- Work practices - “Where do we need to focus and what should our priorities be?”.
If implemented well it generates a step change increase in project performance.
The following are some of the opportunities and benefits available from implementing Critical Chain project management methods.
- Much faster speed of project completion.
- Confidence in project decisions and commitments.
- Much more focus on what is critical & early visibility of potential problems.
- Substantially improved understanding of resource requirements.
- Efficient and effective resource utilisation.
- Improved quality of work life.
- Control over project management processes.
- Stable and continuous project process improvement.
They become even more beneficial when combined with our expertise, implementation processes, software tools and experience.
Typical implementation results include:
- Speed: 20-50% reduction in cycle time.
- Predictability: Increase in on-time to 90+%.
- Productivity: 30-60% increase in productivity; 50-200% increase in project throughput.
- Quality of Work Life: Team members report less stress, increased ability to focus, improved job satisfaction.
- Control of PM Processes: All projects using the same processes, same tools and same language.
Check out further success story information here.
Find out more about Critical Chain Project Management here.